SHREWSBURY, NJ – Seven community-minded professionals from central New Jersey have joined the Greater Monmouth County YMCA Board of Directors.
The 45-member volunteer board guides the nonprofit’s strategic direction, sets policy, and mobilizes philanthropic support to strengthen the community by connecting all people to their potential, purpose, and each other .
“We are thrilled to expand our Board of Directors with community leaders who bring a diverse set of skills, experiences and perspectives to support the Y’s mission to serve all,” said Chief Volunteer, Ted Nappi. , which oversees the Board of Directors.
The new board members, elected for three years, are:
- Annamarie Cutroneo, vice president of operations and support services at Jersey Shore University Medical Center and resident of Matawan.
- Natasha Davis of Tinton Falls, senior consultant at Davis Synaptic Solutions, LLC., and public health advocate.
- Susan Harbison of Fair Haven, retired special education teacher and former member of the Fair Haven and Rumson-Fair Haven School Boards.
- Molly Kroon, a nonprofit communications and marketing consultant and former journalist, who resides in Rumson.
- Loryn Lawson, senior attorney at Byrnes, O’Hern & Heugle and resident of Tinton Falls.
- Pamela Scott-Johnson, Ph.D., Dean and Senior Vice President for Academic Affairs at Monmouth University. She lives in Long Branch.
- Jennifer Phillips Smith of Matawan, a lawyer with Gibbons Law specializing in redevelopment, land use and regulation.
“As our Y moves forward with our vision of a healthy, unified community where all people reach their full potential, I couldn’t be happier to welcome our distinguished new board members,” said Y President and CEO Laurie Goganzer.
ARTICLE CONTINUES AFTER SPONSORED CONTENT
ATLANTIC HIGHLANDS ANIMAL HOSPITAL
We treat each of our patients as part of the family at Atlantic Highlands Animal Hospital. We offer top quality surgical and dental treatments for cats and dogs. For the best pet care in Atlantic Highlands, NJ, call us at (732) 291-4400. https://www.atlantichighlandsvet.com