DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–June 28, 2022–
The “Japan Dental Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Coverage, Procedure, End User, Industries, Demographics, Competitive Analysis, and Covid-19 Impact with Ansoff Analysis” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets’ offering. com.
The Japanese dental insurance market is estimated at USD 4.67 billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 7.57 billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.14%.
- A comprehensive analysis of the market, including the parent industry
- Important market dynamics and trends
- Market segmentation
- Historical, current and projected market size based on value and volume
- Market shares and strategies of the main players
- Recommendations for companies to strengthen their presence in the market
- The Japanese dental insurance market is segmented on the basis of coverage, procedure, end user, industries, and demographics.
- Coverage, the market is categorized into Dental Health Maintenance Organizations (DHMO), Dental Preferred Provider Organizations (DPPO), Dental Compensation Schemes, Dental Exclusive Provider Organization (DEPO), Dental Point of Service (DPOS).
- Procedure, the market is classified in Preventive, Major and Basic.
- End-user market is categorized into Individuals and Businesses.
- Industries, the market is categorized into chemicals, refineries, metals & mining, food & beverages, and others.
- Demographics, the market is categorized into seniors, adults and minors.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive Summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in the cost of dental surgeries
4.1.2 Require oral hygiene awareness
4.1.3 Private organizations offering employer-sponsored insurance plans
4.2.1 Eligibility rules
4.3.1 Rise of Insurtech
4.3.2 Increased demand for quality private care
4.4.1 Dental care not covered by medical insurance
4.4.2 Lack of awareness
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Japan Dental Insurance Market, By Coverage
6.2 Dental Health Maintenance Organizations (DHMO)
6.3 Preferred Dental Provider Organizations (DPPO)
6.4 Dental Insurance Plans
6.5 Exclusive Dental Provider (DEPO) Organization
6.6 Dental Point of Service (DPOS)
7 Japan Dental Insurance Market, By Procedure
8 Japan Dental Insurance Market, By End User
9 Japan Dental Insurance Market, by Sectors
9.4 Metals and Mining
9.5 Food and drink
10 Japan Dental Insurance Market, By Demographics
11 Competitive Landscape
11.1 Competitive Quadrant
11.2 Market Share Analysis
11.3 Strategic Initiatives
11.3.1 Mergers and Acquisitions and Investments
11.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
11.3.3 Product developments and improvements
- Aetna Inc.
- AXA S.A.
- Japan’s National Health Insurance
- RIJYEM Insurance
- Benefits of living in Japan
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/glnkam
See the source version on businesswire.com: https://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20220628005668/en/
Laura Wood, Senior Press Officer
For EST business hours, call 1-917-300-0470
For US/CAN call toll free 1-800-526-8630
For GMT office hours call +353-1-416-8900
KEYWORD: JAPAN ASIA PACIFIC
INDUSTRY KEYWORD: PROFESSIONAL HEALTH SERVICES DENTAL INSURANCE HEALTH INSURANCE
SOURCE: Research and Markets
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.
PUBLISHED: 06/28/2022 06:44 AM/DISC: 06/28/2022 06:44 AM
Copyright BusinessWire 2022.