Dublin, April 25, 2022 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — The “Global Dental Insurance Market (2022-2027) by Coverage, Procedure, End User, Industries, Demographics, Geography, Competitive Analysis and Impact of Covid-19 with Ansoff Analysis ” the report has been added to from ResearchAndMarkets.com offer.
The Global Dental Insurance Market is estimated to be valued at USD 161.03 Billion in 2022 and is projected to reach USD 260.64 Billion by 2027, growing at a CAGR of 10.11%.
Market dynamics are forces that impact pricing and stakeholder behaviors in the global dental insurance market. These forces create price signals that result from changes in the supply and demand curves for a given product or service. The forces of market dynamics can be related to macro-economic and micro-economic factors. There are dynamic market forces other than price, demand and supply. Human emotions can also drive decisions, influence the market and create price signals.
As market dynamics impact supply and demand curves, policymakers aim to determine how best to use various financial tools to stem various strategies aimed at accelerating growth and reducing risk.
The report provides a detailed analysis of competitors in the market. It covers the analysis of financial performance of listed companies in the market. The report also offers detailed information about recent development and competitive scenario of the companies. Some of the companies covered in this report are Aetna Inc., 3M, AFLAC Inc., Allianz, Ameritas Allianz, AXA SA, Cigna, Colonial Life Insurance, etc.
- America (Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, United States, Rest of – Americas)
- Europe (Austria, Belgium, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom, Rest of Europe)
- Middle East and Africa (Egypt, Israel, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, United Arab Emirates, Rest MEA.
- Asia-Pacific (Australia, Bangladesh, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Taiwan, Rest of Asia-Pacific)
The report includes Competitive Quadrant, a proprietary tool to analyze and assess the position of companies based on their industry position score and market performance score. The tool uses various factors to classify players into four categories. Some of these factors considered for analysis are financial performance over the past 3 years, growth strategies, innovation score, new product launches, investments, market share growth, etc
The report presents a detailed analysis of the Ansoff matrix for the global dental insurance market. Ansoff Matrix, also known as Product/Market Expansion Grid, is a strategic tool used to design business growth strategies. The matrix can be used to assess approaches in four strategies viz. Market development, market penetration, product development and diversification. The matrix is also used for risk analysis to understand the risk associated with each approach.
The analyst analyzes the global dental insurance market using the Ansoff Matrix to provide the best approaches a company can take to improve its position in the market.
Based on the SWOT analysis conducted on the industry and industry players, the analyst has designed appropriate strategies for market growth.
Why buy this report?
- The report offers a comprehensive assessment of the global dental insurance market. The report includes in-depth qualitative analysis, verifiable data from authentic sources, and market size projections. Projections are calculated using proven research methodologies.
- The report has been compiled through extensive primary and secondary research. The main research is done through interviews, surveys and observations of renowned personnel in the industry.
- The report includes in-depth market analysis using Porter’s 5 forces model and Ansoff’s matrix. Additionally, the impact of Covid-19 on the market is also presented in the report.
- The report also includes the regulatory scenario in the industry, which will help you to make an informed decision. The report discusses the major regulatory bodies and major rules and regulations imposed on this industry across various geographies.
- The report also contains competitive analysis using Positioning Quadrants, the analyst’s competitive positioning tool.
Main topics covered:
1 Description of the report
2 Research methodology
3 Executive summary
4 Market dynamics
4.1.1 Increase in the cost of dental surgeries
4.1.2 Require oral hygiene awareness
4.1.3 Private organizations offering employer-sponsored insurance plans
4.2.1 Varied insurance regulations around the world
4.2.2 Eligibility rules
4.3.1 Rise of Insurtech
4.3.2 Increased demand for quality private care
4.4.1 Dental care not covered by medical insurance
4.4.2 Lack of awareness
5 Market Analysis
5.1 Regulatory scenario
5.2 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Ansoff matrix analysis
6 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Coverage
6.2 Dental Health Maintenance Organizations (DHMO)
6.3 Preferred Dental Provider Organizations (DPPO)
6.4 Dental Insurance Plans
6.5 Exclusive Dental Provider (DEPO) Organization
6.6 Dental Point of Service (DPOS)
7 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Procedure
8 Global Dental Insurance Market, By End User
9 Global Dental Insurance Market, By End User
9.4 Metals and Mining
9.5 Food and drink
10 Global Dental Insurance Market, By Demographics
11 Americas Dental Insurance Market
11.9 United States
11.10 Rest of the Americas
12 European dental insurance market
12:15 p.m. Switzerland
12.17 Rest of Europe
13 Middle East & Africa Dental Insurance Market
13.5 Saudi Arabia
13.6 South Africa
13.7 United Arab Emirates
13.8 Rest of MEA
14 APAC Dental Insurance Market
14.11 South Korea
14.12 Sri Lanka
2:15 p.m. Rest of Asia-Pacific
15 Competitive landscape
15.1 Competitive Quadrant
15.2 Market Share Analysis
15.3 Strategic Initiatives
15.3.1 Mergers & Acquisitions and Investments
15.3.2 Partnerships and collaborations
15.3.3 Product Developments and Improvements
16 company profiles
16.1 Aetna Inc.
16.3 AFLAC Inc.
16.5 Ameritas Allianz
16.6 AXA SA
16.8 Colonial life insurance
16.9 Delta Dental Plan Association
16.11 HDFC ERGO Health Insurance Limited. (Apollo Munich)
16.13 MetLife Services and Solutions, LLC
16.14 Japanese life insurance
16.16 United Concordia
16.17 United HealthCare Services, Inc.
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/p9j8z8
Global dental insurance market