Coast-to-coast, the leader in cloud software is driving the success of dental organizations
ROCKLIN, Calif., June 8, 2022 /PRNewswire/ — tab32, the dental industry’s #1 cloud technology platform, today announced that its flagship products are used by the largest and most innovative dental service organizations (DSOs) of the United States, transforming business operations and patient care from coast to coast. The nation’s first DSOs have now used tab32’s platform to track more than 13 million appointments, provide better care to 9 million patients, and manage more than 100 million radiology x-rays.
Only tab32 provides the robust cloud technologies firms and DSOs need to survive and thrive in these challenging times. The company’s cloud platform integrates software to manage dental electronic health records (Dental EHR), a robust and flexible dental practice management system (Dental PMS) and powerful Open Data Warehousing™ to unleash all the value of an organization’s data to both improve patient care and provide actionable business insights.
Among the DSOs that have partnered with tab32 are forward-thinking organizations such as:
- Community dental partnersled by co-founder and CEO Emmet Scott, was designed for dentists by dentists who recognized the need to partner with responsible business experts. CDP offers a completely innovative service option for the dental industry by partnering with dentists so they can preserve, grow and enjoy their practice even more than they do today.
- light wave, which deployed tab32 to support 175 leading dentists and more than 1,000 employees at 66 dental practices in the Mid-Atlantic region. “In tab32, we’ve found a partner who shares our unwavering commitment to quality, values and people – and who can deliver the future-proof technology our network of practices and dentists needs to succeed in 2022. and beyond,” said Justin Joryfounder and CEO of Lightwave.
- Specialty dental brands of Nashville, Tennessee., which uses tab32 to synchronize data, streamline patient engagement and drive revenue growth across its 90+ locations. “We knew we needed to improve our data and practice management capabilities, and quickly found that tab32 was the only cloud provider capable of providing access to open data to generate actionable business insights for dental practices,” said Michael SchwartzCEO of Specialty Dental Brands.
- Full smile dental is a full-service dental organization based in the Texas Panhandle who trusts tab32 to have its team of physicians, dentists, pediatric and cosmetic specialists, and oral surgeons work in unison to provide seamless care for its patients.
- Smile Dental Services, an early adopter tab32, is an organization of affiliated private dental practices, each providing the care and services important to their community. SDS has grown exponentially to now reach over 30 sites across California and recently expanded to Las Vegas, Nevada.
With a fifth of dental practices now relying on DSOs to streamline their business operations, and industry experts expect that proportion to reach almost two-thirds of practices by 2025, there is never there was a clearer need for agile and reliable cloud solutions that can keep practitioners and administrative teams connected as their organizations grow. Designed from the ground up to ensure interoperability and data security, while streamlining communication and collaboration for physicians, office staff and patients, tab32 gives practices and DSOs the scalable technology they need to expand their operations.
“When we launched tab32, we knew the dental industry was changing rapidly – but even so, we were surprised at how quickly DSOs rose to this challenge. We are excited to help forward-looking organizations such as LightWave, Specialty Dental Brands, Full Smile Dental and many more, to provide the resilient and flexible operational support that today’s dental industry needs,” said Kiltesh Patel, CEO of tab32. With our proven cloud technology, DSOs can improve their operations and provide the innovation and clinical excellence needed to stay ahead of our fast-paced industry.”
Based at Sacramento, California, tab32 is the industry’s #1 technology platform for cloud-based dental electronic health record (dental EHR) software, dental practice management system (dental PMS), and Open Data Warehousing™. DSOs used tab32 platforms to track 13 million appointments, 9 million patients, and 100 million radiology x-rays, as well as 15 million annual patient engagement messages.
With billions of dollars in annual production revenue managed on the platform, tab32 is developed from the ground up, leveraging modern cloud architecture and design needs for scalability using Google GCP.
The all-in-one cloud platform delivers comprehensive and engaging patient experiences across the care value chain, enabling dental practices to achieve long-term sustainable growth and profitability. With a management team made up of former researchers, data scientists and engineers from University of Californiatab32 has pioneered many market innovations such as integrated SMS, VoIP, e-forms, mobile payments, cloud imaging and a standard model for open dental data sharing.